Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Show Your Smile

About Cats is inviting folks to send in pics of their felines enjoying the holidays. Any of you monsters out there reading this should work hard to encourage your human to snap some pictures.

I can already imagine the festive pics. Maybe one of Brendan and Miss Ramona smooching under mistletoe held by Harper. Or The Meezers decorating their tree. I remember good pics last year of some knocked over trees and innocent looking cats. The only rule is that there can be no photoshopped photos. Can't wait to see you all on this site!

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go to Wayside tomorrow - big Christmas open house! Bring treats for the shelter kitties - hint - wet food is the best gift to bring for them.

 
At December 11, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I'm sorry that I didn't make it out there on Sunday. I hope the event was a huge success!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home