Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

That Oklahoma Town

A parade in CollinsvilleA parade of lawn blowups greet visitors who pull into Collinsville via the east side. This picture is only a sampling of what is there to experience. As you pass these lawn ornaments, you pull onto Crimson Cadet Parkway. Back in the day, with all three of its stop lights, it was known as Main Street.Here's a pic of one of those stop lights. I'm sure they are at least 50 or 60 years old.

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2007 4:44 PM, Blogger Kat said...

You ought to tell me the next time you come to Oklahoma. I live in Oologah, which of course is right up the road from Collinsville.

 
At January 04, 2007 4:03 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Good to hear from you, Kat! The last several times I had checked, you did not have any updates.

I think what you need is a pet that blogs. I'm sure of it.

By the way, got gas and took Mom to the doctor in Oologah. Then took 169 straight up on the way home. We will have to make it a point to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home