Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Through Your Eyes

Seeing Christmas ...Although slightly mischievous, El Schramwich is a real sweetheart. Each time I'm with her, she steals more and more of my heart.

While at my home last weekend, she found holiday decorations sitting in the middle of the living room that I just hadn't had time to unbox. She took it upon herself to get it done. She was a real helper. We decorated two little miniature trees and put out for display several nativities. I have a small collection of nativities.

She asked me why the Baby Jesus had to sleep in the manger. I replied that it was because he was more comfortable in the manger when the Wise Men came to visit. In most of my nativities, the Baby Jesus and the manger are all one piece. In the set pictured here, El discovered it was two pieces and moved the Baby Jesus into Mary's arms. I'm sure I'll never change it.

That El. She is a precious jewel.

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2006 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that's the sweetest thing ever! I agree - how can he go from Mary's arms back into the hay?
~ tammara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home