Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Wilbur And 4-H

I mentioned my 4-H-learned skills in a recent post. Thought I should bring to your attention that a $1 donation will be made to support your state's 4-H program for every ticket purchased to see "Charlotte's Web" through www.fourhcouncil.edu. The movie opens Dec 15.

From what I'm told, the movie features the 4-H emblem tons. The themes in the movie speak directly to the work that 4-H does in developing youth – building friendships, commitment to goals and having fun. Not that I'm much to scream about, but much of who I am was developed and shaped through my 4-H involvement.

Dakota Fanning stars as Fern, and the voices of Julia Roberts, 4-H alumnus (and Oklahoman that was once interviewed by this Cowboy for a newspaper article years ago) Reba McEntire, Oprah and many other noteworthy actors. I'm sure it's going to be a fun movie. A what a neat and simple way to support 4-H.

Pledging my head, heart, hands, health to make the best better for my club, my community, my country and my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home