Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

You Say It's Your Birthday

December 11

Spiritual and thoughtful, you tend to take a step back from the world. You're very sensitive to what's going on around you, yet you remain calm. Although you are brilliant (without a doubt, I know all agree), it may take you a while to find your niche. (So very true!) Your creativity is supreme, but it sometimes makes it hard for you to get things done. (MMcB and LL actually would call it piddling, lolly-gagging or goofing off. I insist it is multi-tasking. Regardless, I'm sure no one would say my lack of accomplishing would even remotely be based on my "supreme creativity.")

Your strength: Your inner peace
Your weakness: You get stuck in the clouds
Your power color: Emerald
Your power symbol: Leaf
Your power month: November

4 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy, happy birthday, Cowboy, from all of us!

 
At December 13, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

And from us, too!

 
At December 13, 2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Happy belated purrthday Cowboy... our Mom has one coming soon.

 
At December 14, 2006 9:29 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy belated Purrfday to you
Happy belated Purrfday to you
Happy belated purrfday dear Cowboy
Happy belated purrfday to you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home