Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

You'd Think

Haven't posted anything since talking about an approaching snow storm. You'd think I've been holed up and snowed in. Not the case! If I had been snowed in, I would have been posting a bunch. Instead, I have been on the go nonstop. It's been crazy.

The storm was weird in that the dividing line seemed to be right over Kansas City. North of the Missouri River, like at the airport, only two or less inches of snow were reported. Further south, like in Lee's Summit, Mo. or in Olathe, Kan., there were some reports of 12 or more inches.

It's only bitterly cold now, with snow covering the ground. Each day's thawing produces much evening ice.

Hope you and yours are safe and enjoying the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home