Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Adventures Of Josie

Searching for preyChecking out the fenceline












The few days before Christmas, Josie stayed with me. The human she normally hangs with, Gully a/k/a Trixie, was visiting other humans over the holidays.

I am not quite certain if Josie is just 500 gazillion times more curious than MegMacB's Boyz, or if the Boyz have just a serious lack of motivation. Their focus is food and love. Maybe Josie's excuse is that she's still a puppy.

She wandered the neighborhood one morning. I'm sure folks wondered why I was walking the 'hood hollering "JOSIE!" nonstop. Luckily, a neighbor found her, but only after calling Gully (the number on the tag) and letting her know this Cowboy was doing a good job keeping track of the herd. Oh well. Not certain if she dug her way out or jumped the fence. I did see she thoroughly surveyed the fence line for its lowest point.

Over the weekend, received a very nice thank you note from Gully and a Target gift card from Josie. Not deserved, but appreciated.
A frog awaits its demiseMeal time at Cowboy's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home