Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Bad Apples

Kansas City's recent snow storm was the perfect consistency for incredible snow sculptures. I've been amazed by all the creations. It's been fun to see.

While sitting on the edge of my bed tonight, logging on to the computer, I saw headlights out on the street. It looked like the car was kind of in the middle of the road. I did my best Gladys Kravitz imitation and separated the blinds to peer out the window. There were two younger-looking guys smashing the snow dude across the street.

I ran downstairs and out the door. The car was scooting up the street. I totally would fail a CSI test nor could I identify a truck that was last seen when a kid was kidnapped because, although I stared right at the vehicle, I can't even tell you if it had two or four doors. It was white. I think. Geez. What good am I?

Why that snow dude? Who knows? I think it had on a Pittsburgh Steelers hat. Or was it a Chicago Bears?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home