Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Bush In The Trees

It appears that on Thursday, President Bush will be wandering the tree-lined streets of Lee's Summit, Missouri. OK, maybe not wandering but just driving through to get to a destination. Lee's Summit is a Kansas City suburb. It is a popular residential suburb but also a place where quite a few people are employed.

Bush plans to hold a round-table discussion on health care Thursday at Saint Luke's East hospital on Thursday at 11:55 a.m. CT. From what I heard on local news, updates will be available on all the local websites.

For many folks that are gallivanting during lunch or the work day, they might meet up with a road block or a secret service agent. Maybe even protest and/or support rallies. Cindy Sheehan maybe?

If I see W, I'll tell him hello from you. If I see his helicopter or convoy, expect pictures here!

The president's last visit to Missouri was Nov. 3, when he headlined rallies in Springfield and Joplin for then-Sen. Jim Talent, R-Mo., before the election. Bush was last in Kansas City in September, when he helped raise money for Talent's re-election campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home