Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Hint

When standing out on the balcony of my hotel room, I looked down and snapped this picture. Click on it to see if the larger view. If you've been to this city, you'll recognize it. If not, you might have heard of its main site. I'm anxious to see if anyone can guess it. I have one pic that I know if posted everyone would know my travels the last few days.

Arrived in a different city tonight. A city I've been to before and have mentioned. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow night. I have just the right one in mind to continue this little game.

This is a bonus pic. This little monster eyed me while I was working on a breakfast burrito at McDonalds's. Her name is Sandy.

Lastly, the cable television in my hotel room does not have CMT - the Country Music Television Network. Miss America was kicked off network television a year ago and for the second year the annual pageant was on CMT. I wanted to see it, especially since Miss Oklahoma won last year.

A college friend called a moment ago and she told me that Miss Oklahoma won again! Can you believe it? I'm shocked. Lauren Nelson, a native of Lawton, Oklahoma, is our new Miss America. Miss Texas was first runner-up, with Miss Georgia 2nd runner-up.

First repeat winner from a state since 1959 (Mary Ann Mobley) and 1960 winners from Mississippi. Kansas was close with winners in 1966 and 1968. Oklahoma joins Ohio and California as states boasting six Miss Americas. No state has seven.

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 9:08 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

those kind of look like the "duck" trucks/boats in Boston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home