Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A New Look

The new faucettA new toilet tissue roll holder
It's kind of stainless steel, but I think it is called polished pewter or something like that.

Changing what I can at home to make it feel like a new place. A new faucet and toilet tissue roll holder in my bathroom. Also got rid of all the switch plates and electric outlet covers in my bedroom.

Actually, a friend mentioned he wanted to give me a Christmas gift. Kind of as a thank you. I convinced him that more than anything else what I wanted were all new switchplates. Crazy, huh? But I also didn't realize how many there are. It was a bigger gift than I thought it would be!

The new look is fantastic. This Cowboy is very pleased. It's those little things that make your home feel like your castle. And even more so on a cold, wintry day.
The main switch plateA new switch plate

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2007 4:56 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Your changing the house around, does this mean a new (read feline) family member soon?

 
At January 14, 2007 5:54 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, i'm painting and papering the entry hall and want to get some pre-fab cabinets for the bare wall in the kitchen - not enough cupboard space makes me cranky. - Meezer mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home