Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Other Side Of The Rainbow












Passed this truck while speeding along 435. Immediately started digging through the briefcase for the digital. Thank goodness I had it in tow. This was a photo op that could not be passed by. I wonder where the other side of the rainbow is for this Kermit.

In eighth grade, I was given a Kermit, very similar to this one, by a hot girl named Sharla. If I dig through the right box, I bet I can find him. I wonder where Sharla is. And years ago, my nephew, Josh, said when I called that he recognized my voice because I sounded like Kermit. I think it was a compliment from the 10-year-old.

Gasoline was a $1.80 a gallon Monday morning while on my way to work. Didn't have time to fill up even though the low fuel indicator was dinging. So, I had to get gas after work before heading over to Overland Park for an alumni watch party. (We beat OU 66-61.) I paid a dollar eighty-five.

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2007 12:42 AM, Blogger Thorsten said...

Great blog!
Greetings from Hamburg/Germany.

www.hof-kaiserberg.de
Thorsten

 
At January 23, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

hey, cowboy! JUST CHECKING IN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE AGES. GLAD TO SEE YOU SEEM WELL AND ARE STILL HAVING FUN WITH THE dital camera (and not so glad to see my typing skills suck and i hit the caps lock by accident!) i can't believe gas is that cheap there! i paid 1.97 today and thought i was getting a gift, as closer to my house it's still 2.09. sounds like you've had lots of fun with the cariuous houseguests. great to see daphne and charlie looking like friends.

amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home