Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Presidential Visit

The round table discussion focused on President Bush's proposed new health care policy. He toured a local hospital and also presented a local lady with a volunteer service award. He likely was on the ground in Kansas City for about three hours.

Although the convoy traveled within blocks of me, I did not get to witness any of the activities. The closest I got was a local news helicopter hovering over my office building. (Is "hovering over" redundant?) I did check a local news website and watched live coverage.

Held my digital to my computer screen and took a few shots. My hope is that you'll think I really was there in person. They're a little blurry because the auto focus was on the screen and not the images in the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home