Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Winter Wonderland

Winter WonderlandWe got a pretty nice snow in Kansas City. From what I heard, most of the middle states got some snowfall. It started as predicted about 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon and snowed into the morning hours.

The trees that line the street to my 'hood looked beautiful. All the snow lining the forms and limbs and covering the ground. It's very nice. I think my back yard looked fantastic too. A pic is attached.

Shoveling the drive took much time this morning. I was a bit jealous of the neighbors that had the motorized snow blowers. Their exhaust was stinky, though.

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2007 11:15 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We got a break this weekend and only got about an inch. But since it was the 59th snow weekend in a row, we could set our watches...if we wore them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home