Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

World Traveler

If you take a glance at the Clustr Map, you'll see a new dot on the eastern tip of Mexico. That's where MMcB and her mom are currently while the Charlie Monster stays with me.

Makes me wonder, more than I normally do, who all those other dots represent. One thing I know, I have been sharpening my geography knowledge as those other dots appear.

It's cold in Kansas City today. Like around 15 degrees. Some sleet and ice, but it has not been as bad as what was predicted. At least in my little island of KC.

I hear there's been ice and snow in Oklahoma. Today I tuned in to watch my Cowboys play Nebraska in basketball and learned that the OSU team never left Stillwater for Lincoln because of weather conditions. I called JMc and Gene and they indicate they are holed up in Shadow Crest land.

I hope you are safe and staying warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home