Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

NQ

Hesitate to post this information knowing it likely only provides further proof of my high nerd quotient. Not that anyone needs more evidence. Anyway.

It was late and I was tired while flying home last Thursday night. However, I couldn't seem to doze off for a quick nap. My mind kept wandering to a variety of matters and issues. In due time, the pilot announced we were about 100 miles out and should land in Kanas City in 30 minutes.

I wondered if it really would take 1,800 seconds until landing. My countdown began. I closed my eyes and started ... one ... two ... three ... four ... and so on. I didn't stop counting until we pulled to the gate. The final count -- 1,828.

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 11:35 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Seriously?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home