Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Party Hardy

Fat Tuesday is fascinating to me. The whole concept of "sinning it up" since Ash Wednesday starts the next day is interesting.

I intended to take to the office some red beans and rice to treat co-workers but didn't get it done. Good intentions I had! Zatarin's in a box is my favorite. I doctor it up quite a bit, though, to make it extra spicy. It's a pretty good mix on its own. Maybe I'll whip it up and take it in next week.

Hope you had a great Fat Tuesday. I think if I ever get picked again that "Fat Tuesday" could be a fun name for a little monster. Or Herbert. Maybe Henrietta for a girl.

Only 40 days until Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home