Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

There's No Place Like Home

Back in KC. It's nice being home.

Growing up, American Airlines was one of the largest employers in the Tulsa area. American's maintenance base and accounting base were in Tulsa. I don't know if that's still the case. American had many daily flights. With just a hop to O'Hare, DFW or LaGuardia, someone from Tulsa could go anywhere in the world. Back then, I considered this fact exciting.

I became very loyal and, to this day, still fly American before any other airline. However, this last trip to DC the cheaper fare and the best times were on US Airways. Except, while on the plane they said "Provided by Republic" a smaller airline.

I'm pleased to report the direct flights to and back home were very nice. There was a more-than-hour delay coming home, but once up in the air it was smooth sailing. KC was out the window before I knew it. I'll easily consider flying them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home