Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Basketball Madness, It's Crazy

The OSU Cowboys lost in the first round of the NIT to Marist. Can you frickin' believe it? It stinks. But hey, good for Marist. That school is celebrating its first ever win in the NIT or NCAA tournament.

In honor of The Meezers, in the basketball pool at work, I picked the Pittsburgh Panthers to go all the way and win the NCAA Championship. They won Thursday night. Just five more games to go.

I was the only one in our pool to pick Pittsburgh. That means if they come through, I could be the big winner! However, the sports dudes are saying that Virginia Commonwealth University, coming off their win over Duke, likely will give Pitt a big-time run for their money. Too much of a run and my bracket entry is done.

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2007 8:26 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Cowboy, you are great!! Thank you for picking Pitt. I personally don't think they'll get past the Sweet 16 (past history) but I am forever hopeful that someday we will win it all!!!

I am sorry about OSU losing. But, it's always nice when a team who has never won a tournament game wins their first one.
Meezer Mom Mary

 
At March 16, 2007 10:11 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Go Rams! hehehe VCU is my Mommy's alma mater and she bout fainted when she hearded they beat Duke. A'course, her grampaw is sad cuz he's a Duke fan. Oh well.
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home