Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuz Photogenic

Time for Kansas City's Fuzzy Foto contest. It features Kansas Citians with their little monsters. You and I take a look at the photos online and then vote for our favorites. Each vote is $5. Proceeds benefit the No More Homeless Pets KC project and the Kansas City Free Health Clinic.

Voting ends April 2. Winners are announced at a Yappy Hour on April 5. Even if you don't vote, take a glance at the pics. The three with felines are awesome. Click on the thumbnail to see a larger image and to learn details about the creature featured.

The dog with Kurt Oetting belongs to a man I know. He's a lawyer. As a matter of fact, he and I are separated by one digit -- his cell phone number has a 2 where I have a 3. The other six numbers are a match. I discovered this fact when a repair dude called me to let me know he was on the way to work on the garage door. It wasn't mine, though. There's also a female performer in a pic with a dog. Years ago I saw her (not the dog) perform at a charity event.

Besides that, I know none of the humans. There is a news anchor that I bet I would recognize if he was walking his dogs down the street.

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2007 9:33 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy likded the pikshurs wif the kitties.

hey!! we is still dancin' after the games this weekend! wheeeeeee

 
At March 19, 2007 1:17 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Just four more wins to go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home