Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Good Egg

My 40-something sister called Sunday night. Hold on. Maybe she's just now 40 and turns 41 this summer. I can't remember. In any case, she's pregnant. She told me not to tell anyone, so I figure there's no harm mentioning it here. No one will know.

I'm a little jealous, but very happy for her and her sweet, young thing partner. Actually, he's not that young. Probably 30ish. Not sweet either. OK. I'll admit that he's an alright guy. And Sis is a good egg. They'll be fantastic, very California, Bay Area-stereotypical parents. The baby should make itself known around mid-August. I really am excited for them.

Sis tells me her two current kids (as opposed to her former :) or future kids), my niece and nephew, handled the news fine. The oldest is a student at Berkeley while the youngest is just learning to drive.

Funny how the apple often doesn't fall far from the tree. Sis and I were late-in-life babies for our folks. I have siblings from seven to 20 years older than me.

I'll be sure to post a pic when junior/junioretta arrives. Maybe I'll even zoom to the West Coast to check out the little bundle of joy.

1 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 8:16 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations on being an unkle again Cowboy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home