Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Locals Make Good

My little hometown in Oklahoma had a weekly newspaper. It's still published, once a week, last I heard. All the townsfolk would be giddy each time a home-town kid won an award or done good. Not just a kid, adults too. It always was front-page news and often included pictures and more coverage inside the issue.

MMB recently was a guest panelist at a BlogHer convention. It took place in New York City. I'm sure her reviews were fantastic. She reports it was a great gathering.

Just discovered that Phil and Melinda are from Oklahoma. They are finalists on the current American Idol. Phil is from Shawnee, Oklahoma (home of the country's very first Sonic, if my trivia suits me well), while Melinda is from the Tulsa area. She graduated from Union High School. She is a Belmont University grad and now claims Tennessee as home.

I'm so proud of my homies.

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2007 5:56 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ooooo Phil and Melinda are mommy's faborites on Idol this season!!!

 
At March 29, 2007 8:32 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

And not Sanjaya?!!!? Just kidding. For such a young kid, he sure is holding up to the national criticism well. It will be interesting to see what type of "career" he will have and what he will do. Who knows? In 9 weeks he could be the next American Idol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home