Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Northland Notoriety

My neck of the woods, my 'hood, really is a safe area of town. Neighborly, nice pockets of communities, rich homes and poor homes, good schools, diverse population, and lower crime rates. A place anyone would enjoy calling home.

Discovered Saturday night that we had a notable neighbor. A woman named Shauntay Henderson. Not known for being friendly. As a matter of fact, she was wanted for murder. Nice, huh?

Glad to post that she was caught. She was nabbed just as the America's Most Wanted television show was announcing that she had been added to the FBI Top-10 list.

I'm feeling pretty good about losing this neighbor.

4 Comments:

At March 31, 2007 11:54 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Hi Cowboy, check out hot cars for cool cats tomorrow at Wayside - maybe we can finally meet!

 
At April 01, 2007 12:37 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow!! good fing she was caughted! Oh we sawed on the talking pikshur box that Kansas City hadded some really rough weafurr the ofurr night and we was hoping that you was ok.

 
At April 02, 2007 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that I didn't make it out to see the cars, Parker. My Sunday was swamped with lots of other activities and duties that kept me busy. I hope it was a great event. It sure was a nice day for an event like that.

Bad weather is so very common this time of year in the middle of our country. All is ok, though. Thanks, Meezers, for thinking of me!

 
At April 02, 2007 6:32 PM, Blogger Parker said...

It was a great day! Sorry you are so busy though - Mommy is going out of town for a new job next Sunday, I guess you two aren't gonna get to meet at a Wayside thing..unless you go to FURBALL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home