Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Scary Moments

Trusting everyone knows/has heard about the pet-food scare. I hope, at least. The news stories really have bummed me. I purposely have not posted anything as a form of avoidance. I am slowly making the rounds through all the blogs I know. My hope is that there's only good news and that this scare will soon be behind us.

Was backing out the driveway today and noticed a little canine walking down the street. I stopped, walked up the sidewalk a ways, then sat on my knees and whistled. She reservedly came to me. Sonya was the name on the tag. After some cordial salutations, I lifted her and took off walking.

A dude several houses up apparently saw me walking up the street with her in tow and came outside. I asked for her name before the surrender. He got it right, promised that she's a family member and pointed out that someone left the garage door open. She had one white sock. It kind of looked like a 2-inch cast on about a 5-inch leg.

About put LMc's daughter in permanent time out today. She's testing my last nerve. This four-year-old has no hesitation scowling and letting me know she is not happy with me or is angry at me for having to scold her. Who cares that she just hit her sister or is rude to me. Child logic.

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2007 5:58 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

there is no logic with children. Try teaching a class of 24 4 year olds with the same logic as she has. the last nerve becaomes exposed quickly. - Meezer Mom Mary

 
At March 29, 2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

She was one tough kid to get along with, that's for sure. I hope this phase of her life will pass soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home