Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Slow Dancing

The BAckMan's not happy, but will surviveMy Cowboys lost to Texas Saturday in the semis of the Big 12 Tournament. It was another exciting and close game. It even felt like the team just might make it happen. But within the last minute or so the hope waned and myself and others dressed in the brighter shade of orange hooped and hollered less. The final score was 69-64.

Texas played Kansas in the finals. Attended that game too. I wore brown. It was an effort to look neutral but probably blended in with some burnt orange. The game was a thriller. Texas dominated early, ahead by 22. It all shortly fell apart and by the end of regulation, the Big 12 final required OT for the first time ever. Basketball can switch so quickly. That's part of the excitement.

KU prevailed and is a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament. Texas also is in one of those brackets. My Cowboys didn't make it. We're playing in the NIT. I hope we do well. Our season sure has been a mixed bag. However, there's no doubt I'd hop on a plane for NYC if we are able to win a few.

Made the drive back home safely last night, despite thinking it was 8 when it actually was 9 p.m.

Gave the Ack's son some OSU shoes. He wore them recently for a "spirit day" at the daycare. He doesn't look particularly happy in this pic that the daycare folks snapped. I think the pic was taken just after an OSU loss.

If you're following a team, I hope it does well!

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2007 9:35 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Good luck in the NIT Cowboy!!! You may meet up with Syracuse at some point - yet another shade of Orange school (oh, and my dad's alma mater). Nothing wrong with the NIT's - Pitt was in it a few years ago and did pretty well.

Meezer Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home