Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Going To Move The Bus

Not certain if she's going to push, pull or drive the bus, or if she'll even have anything to do with the bus. What I know is that Miss America Lauren Nelson will be on the April 22 episode of "Extreme Makeover."

She's joining the show's regulars as they provide a new home for a family in Lawton, Oklahoma, Lauren's hometown. Just reading the press release, I can tell it will be an emotionally charged, heart-warming show.

Speaking of Oklahoma, I have to mention a memorial in honor of the 168 people who died on this day 12 years ago in a blast that shook Oklahoma City. May they never be forgotten.

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2007 9:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh I love that show. I start crying about 10 minutes in and don't stop until the end. The cats look at me like i'm nuts. - Meezer Mom Mary

 
At May 02, 2007 9:37 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Where'd you go?

 
At May 02, 2007 10:10 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hey cowboy! How is you? is you travelling for werk again? just making shur you is ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home