Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Presidential Proclamation

Wednesday morning, President Bush hosted a Rose Garden press conference during which he took an answered questions from reporters. One person asked W if he was aware of rising gas prices, if he knew how much gas was, and if the administration was paying attention to the matter. Oh, and that's my gist of the reporter's question. He likely worded it more precisely.

Mr. Bush indicated that gas prices "were 'bout $2.60" and that gas prices were largely tied to oil prices, blah, blah, blah. The U.S. President did indicate he thought that $2.60 was more of a national average.

On the way home that night, my fill-up was at $2.42 per gallon. The next morning as I made the trip to the office, I noticed every station at $2.59. Just like that! Seventeen cents higher. Now we are at the national average.

Anyway, those few regular readers out there know I like to moan about gas prices. So there, I vented. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 11:13 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, 2.99!!!! I wonder if our president knows how to pump gas. I wonder stupid stuff like that all the time. - Meezer Mom Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home