Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

B - I - N - G - O

My company does a pretty good job creating a program for "Bring Your Kids To Work Day." It takes place in April and officially I think the name is bring your "daughters and sons" to work day. It started years ago as exclusively a daughter thing.

The last couple years I've been the official Bingo caller. It's always a good time. I also think I do a pretty good job at, if I say so myself. The kids seem to have fun and find me crazy as I holler out "Bingo caller says!"

This year's program included learning about different jobs. We went outside to check out this dude on a bucket truck. The kids got a kick out of the fact that he banged his head on a building awning as he raised the bucket. There was no serious injury. I tried to tell them about my job but they were none to thrilled about my description of sitting at a desk, reading, moving papers around, replying to e-mails and talking on the phone. The audacity!

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 7:59 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, we snooze when mommy werks. it's just BORING

 

Post a Comment

<< Home