Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Catching Up

Looking out the plane window, here are the mountain tops that the the plane flew over as we left the Denver airport headed to Salt Lake City. If my geography serves me right, it has to be the Rockies. I found it breath taking.

My usual westward route, which has been seldom over the years, always has been more southern. Dallas, Las Vegas, Phoenix. That always leads to wonderful views of the Grand Canyon. Viewing the mountain tops was an incredible experience.

Still have more pics to post. Slowly but surely I'm trying to catch up. Sorry to bombard.

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

When you take a break, go on over to Parker's site--there's photos of the Fur Ball! http://perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/

 
At May 22, 2007 7:58 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

beautiful!

 
At May 24, 2007 12:28 AM, Blogger snowforest said...

nice view. i'm starting a new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. check it out!
would appreciate if u reciprocate :)
thanx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home