Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Cleanliness Next To Godliness

Was super busy Wednesday with a variety of tasks before heading out of town on Thursday. The day was supposed to end with me attending the annual United Way Leadership Gala. I didn't get out of the office in time, though. Good news is that I did make it by the little tailor lady's shop to get the newly expanded suit pants!

Other accomplishments included Mother's Day card purchasing and sending. The list included RMc, a lady back in Collinsville, Janeen's mom, JMc, The Wife (of The Artist), The 40-year-old sis who is expecting another child, and Cowboy's Mom. I'm proud to report the process was not too burdensome. I was downright pleased with my selections.

For The Wife, I sent a card with three little kittens on the cover looking over a fence. Their little faces and paws on display. The first says, "Mom, I can't find my mittens." The second says, "Neither can I, Mom." And the last one says "None of us can." I determined the three represented O, M and The Artist. It's a fun card.

Was busy enough that I never ate the entire day. Famished, on the way home I opted for the BK drive through in Northtowne. Exited one too early, though, and on my way to the BK I discovered a business called "Hi Gene's Cleaning Services."

One of these days, I just know it. I'm going to find the just-right business concept with the absolutely stellar business name. I just know it. I'll bet my lunch on it.

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2007 8:58 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I got my mom a card that says
Mom thanks for letting me drink when I was underage.

On the inside it says "oh, you did know about that, right?"

I was one of those little monsters that would sneak sips out the adult beverages when we had family gatherings. Probably why I don't drink alot now. Gin does not taste very good when you're 7. Live and learn! -
Meezer Mom Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home