Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Dead Or Alive

Checking in. Sorry for the absence. The laptop fully was on the blitz, then the work laptop failed (I think I overworked it). Combine that with fully swamped workdays preventing me from blogging while at the J - O - B (how dare they?!!) and shazam, I vanished for a bit. There was some traveling, mowing, sleeping, and other stuff in the mix too.

I have been carrying around a Post-It in the calendar that is chock full of subjects for posts. Consider yourself warned!

1 Comments:

At May 05, 2007 9:31 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we vote dead. No wait!! Alive!! YES, Alive!!

Glad you is ok Cowboy. Can't wait to see what's on your post-it list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home