Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

It's Raining, It's Pouring

We had a break from rain Saturday. I even mowed the lawn and my neighbor's front lawn. For many days last week and all day Sunday it has done nothing but pour. I keep checking the basement. Just in case! I'm totally fearing a re-creation of a scene from "Titanic."

All the grass seed I threw down a few months ago is now creating lush green spots. Aided greatly by all this precipitation. Very nice. However, I feel like I need to mow every three or four days. It's crazy. About three inches predicted over the next 24 hours. Possibly five to six the next few days. I think I heard tonight that it could rain the entire week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home