Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Kansas City Folks

While watching network television Sunday night, one would have been hard pressed not to hear Kansas City mentioned.

The featured family on "Exreme Makeover-Home Edition" was from Kansas City, Missouri. This husband and wife, with nine kids, actually live about four or five miles from me. I mentioned in a post a while back when the dream home team was in town.

By the way, just recently heard that Ty, the host of that show, was arrested on a DWI charge. That's too bad. When watching that show, it does sure seem he's pretty wigged out.

The winner of the newest "Survivor" claimed Kansas City, Kansas as his home. He now lives out west, but from what I understand, he made sure everyone knew he's a Kansasan. Good for him!

Now, if only the next big-time lottery winner would be from Kansas City. And let it be a cowboy.

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 9:51 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

if you play mega-millions out there too, then we will root for you to win after our mommy wins. if you play power-ball - we hopes you win soon!!!

 
At May 15, 2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Parker said...

I'm sorry I won't see you at the Fur Ball Saturday! It's gonna rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home