Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Let's Jump!

Working from home this morning. With the ongoing downpour and reports of various roads that are closed or with difficult passing, I thought I would take it easy. Plus, I have two meetings this afternoon at our downtown office. It's much closer to home than the normal workplace.

While working from home a question popped into my mind. Why does a contestant jump nonstop up and down when they win on "The Price Is Right"? Which made me wonder why does a pageant winner use both hands to cover their mouth while being crowned? Or a politician gives a gallant thumbs up when declaring victory?

I'm going to challenge myself to perfect just the right gesture/movement. Something unique and cool. Just in case I'm ever in one of those situations.

2 Comments:

At May 07, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

jumping up and down, while covering your mouf wif one hand and gifing a thumbs up wif the ofurr. that should cover all occashuns. - Miles

 
At May 09, 2007 7:32 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Are you underwater Mr Cowboy? I hope not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home