Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Lincoln, Nebraska Pics

Earlier in May went on a field/work trip to Lincoln, Nebraska. Traveled with a great group of co-workers together in a van. The journey to and from provided at least half of the trip's fun. Learned quite a bit while there too. Also got stopped by a Lincoln cop while checking out Nebraska's Capitol. OK, I admit I was going the wrong way on a one way. No citation provided, though!

Mouse over the pics for details. Click on them for a larger view.
a sticker on a van that I was following fairly closely :)Interesting eggs from the breakfast buffett. I had to eat three to make sure it was an egg.I liked our reflection in the working dude's sunglassesNebraska State CapitolDiscovered an interesting museum to visit on the next tripBanner on 'Huskers' stadium

2 Comments:

At May 29, 2007 9:50 PM, Blogger Meg said...

You failed to mention the U turn.

 
At May 30, 2007 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and yes, the cop directed me to back up from the one-way street and head the right direction. I replied with "I'd rather do a u-eee." He said, "that's fine, sir."

And off I went! That's the rest of the story.

Glad I have MMcB on retainer. She'd be off revealing all kinds of stuff that had not been admitted in the story. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home