Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Remembering Oklahoma City

While in Oklahoma City in April on a work trip, I joined a few folks to take the few-block walk from our downtown hotel to the Oklahoma City Memorial. It is at the site of the former Murrah Federal Building. It honors the 168 folks that died during an act of terrorism in downtown Oklahoma City.

There is a chair for each person, organized by the floor where the worked in the building. A very touching and moving memorial. Nice to visit during the day, very special at night.

1 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 8:00 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, I just got chills looking at how beautiful it is. - Meezer Mom Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home