Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

So Long And Farewell

My favorite attorney, the most awesome attorney in Kansas City as a matter of fact, has left town. It was a sad day for all.

MegMacB left me. She grabbed up George and Stanley, The Boyz, and dumped me. They moved about three hours north on 29. Just like that, they're gone. I'm sad.

No more lawn blow-up capers, Sweet Tomatoes runs, art walk looking, Target jaunts, dinner outings, photo opportunities, Scooter rides to the old Stroud's, cakes and smiles at Succotash ... oh, the list goes on and on. And it's not like it all just ceases. It just likely requires a tad more advance planning.

Behind her is the life of a big-time lawyer at a large firm. No more clients calling, timesheets, mean and psycho partners, and all else that comes along with a firm. Mostly no more timesheets. Now it's the high-flying corporate life. I'm sure it will suit her well.

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 9:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awwwww Cowboy. We is sorry that MegMacB lefted.

::whispers:: - maybe you should get a poodin to fill the void - Miles

MILES!! that's being pushy, and we don't get pushy wif our furriends. I is sorry about your friend leaving Cowboy. - Sammy

 
At May 15, 2007 10:36 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Well, that's a bummer, all right.

(And maybe Miles is right...?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home