Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Various Pets

All the rain (see post below) I think is helping to bring me some new pets. Worms on the driveway, ants crawling on the kitchen counter and an occasional spider.

The "squirrel-resistant" bird feeder is bringing lots of little birds mostly to the backyard. The squirrels are now ground feeders. While mowing Saturday I think I came across what seems to be intrusion in the yard by a mole. Deer keep eating the tops off the daylilies and of course there's the occasional bunny.

I bet if I give them a name they will all become very obedient and loving. I just don't want any of them getting some crazy idea that they get to crawl into bed with me.

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2007 12:08 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

what, you doesn't want to wake up next to a deer? wouldn't that be freaky!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home