Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Haunted Santa Fe

Saw on the news the other day that there was some sort of bright-light looking thing floating around the Santa Fe Courthouse. Many claimed, according to the news, that it was a ghost. I didn't hear that anyone claimed it was the Virgin Mary. You never know, though.

The news story inspired me to do a quick Google search about ghosts in Santa Fe. Learned that the town has more than its share of haunts. There's stories and tours to help support all the spookiness. Sounds like I need to make a return visit!

2 Comments:

At July 02, 2007 9:53 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I saw that on the news. It seemed to me that it was really some sort of fluff, but Santa Fe really is the city different, so it was big news.

Speaking of the Virgin Mary, yesterday I happened to see a joke gift of a press of Mary that you can put on bread to create an impression, and voila! Holy toast! (Not particularly NM-related, but I was amused by it.)

I don't get out much.

William's mom.

 
At July 04, 2007 10:39 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

That would be a cool gift, I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home