Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

In No. 47

Hopped an Amtrak train recently and am now in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Here with the Mom, visiting the Oldest Sister and family. The Older Sis from North Carolina is here too.

Having a great time. Plans for Friday include visiting downtown Santa Fe, art museums, the National Cemetery, and likely lots of eating, laughing and visiting. I've taken a gazillion pics already and am certain many, many more photo ops are lurking.

And after day 2, the OSU golf team was sixth on the leader board. Coastal Carolina University was on top, with Stanford next in line.

Just a quick update for now.

p.s. Shout out to newlyweds Sexy Lady and Army Boy. Sorry that the draft post hasn't made it to the published site yet. I promise to get it done when I get home with access to pics.

6 Comments:

At June 01, 2007 2:43 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You're pretty close to me now!

 
At June 01, 2007 10:48 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

haf a great time wif your fambily Cowboy!

 
At June 02, 2007 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Albuquerque Thursday and will be there again Sunday. Toured the state capitol today and did what I could to add to the economy!

 
At June 06, 2007 9:41 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

::waving paws:: Hi Cowboy! Just checking in to see how you is!

 
At June 07, 2007 11:47 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

hi cowboy! sounds like a nice vacation. just checking in since the boys and i haven't been around much lately.

amy, bat & bandit

 
At June 08, 2007 1:24 PM, Blogger snowforest said...

happy vacation cowboy! have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home