Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Presidential Change

Received my first Presidential dollar coins. Stopped at the post office one evening and all I had was a five-dollar bill to purchase stamps from the machine. My 2-something in change included a George Washington.

Last week, a co-worker brought me two George Washingtons and two John Admas. Score! I think these coins are stellar looking. I look forward to collecting them.

By the way, there's also a series of First Spouse coins. These coins are gold and valued at $10.

The sites linked above include pictures and other details about the coins. The sites also detail the release dates. Happy coin collecting!

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2007 9:17 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

so the First Ladies are worth more than the Presidents? well, that makes sense - Meezer Mom Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home