Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Television Finales

Meant to post this weeks ago as the television season came to end. Sorry that I'm just now getting around to it.

I was pleased to tune in to the season finale of "Ugly Betty" and see Oklahoma-native Kristin Chenoweth. She's a favorite of mine. She grew up in the Tulsa area. Many years ago I saw her compete in the Miss Oklahoma pageant when she was still a student at Oklahoma City University. She didn't win but placed in the top five. She was a preliminary talent winner.

She's great in comedic roles. I hope they bring her back this fall. At least for a few episodes. Except that she has her own show, "Pushing Daisies," that debuts this fall. On "Betty" she played an orthodontic technician who loves romantic comedies. She kept quoting various moments from movies and finally encouraged Betty to chase after Henry. The interaction between the two of them was fun. Further, overall it was a very good finale. One to make you wonder all summer what's going to happen.

I didn't get immersed into much television this year. The lustre seemed a little dull to me on most shows I used to enjoy. Betty was the exception. It's a great show. Vanessa Williams and other cast mates are really awesome. I hope it's sophomore season stays strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home