Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Who's Your Daddy

Did a Succotash run with the MegMcB Saturday morning. The McPhats joined us. Although it was my first time to meet them, it felt like I had known them for years. Lots of fun.

We discussed vacation in Santa Fe, Omaha, chamber of commerce leadership programs, pimples on dogs butts, Ashley, Sara cubed, overly sweaty bodies, bikers wearing biker pants in public, downloading photos, tile shopping, and a variety of other topics. All this while enjoying cake and a smile, a kitchen sink and a banana bread french toast breakfast plates. Very nice.

After breakfast McB and I walked the "Avenue of the Arts" exhibit. We took many pics. Our second year for this outing, now in its 8th year. I hope we can make it again a date in 2008. More the merrier, if you want to join us.

Next thing I knew, I was at Home Depot and well on my way of doing the home things that normally consume a Saturday. I did nab a chain saw. Although a simple $60 version, it was perfect to chop up those tree limbs in the yard. I got it almost all done last night.

Meg was in town mostly to see me, and I guess a few others too. She also planned to visit with her pops today since it is Father's Day and she happened to be in town. This is my first year that I didn't send a single Father's Day card. Usually I will at least send some to some key individuals. Just didn't happen this year. I did receive a very nice "Hi Uncle on Father's Day" card from O and M. Made my day.

6 Comments:

At June 17, 2007 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I covet your chainsaw.ww

 
At June 18, 2007 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chainsaw is without a doubt a tool to covet! I thought about asking the neighbors if there's anything they'd like me to chop.

 
At June 19, 2007 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know... I have some projects... just let me know when you are available to be my lumberjack! ;)

 
At June 19, 2007 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it'll cost ya!

 
At June 19, 2007 8:48 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

um, we could not get past "pimples on dogs butts". does we want to know WHY you was talking about that Cowboy?

 
At June 19, 2007 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise, you don't want to know the facts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home