Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Daschunds

Do you know why the cowboy got a weiner dog?

Because he kept hearing everyone advise: "Get a long little doggie."

Heard that joke Monday night at Westport Flea Market's open mic nite for comedians. Have told a few people the joke since then and they all tell me it is an old joke and is about second grade level. No wonder I like it so much!

By the way, Daphne is staying with me through Saturday while her humans are in Hawaii. We've been having a good time.

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 9:09 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ok, you skared me a little bit and I thought you really gotted a weiner dog instead of a poodin. whew. i like that joke too, and I'm too young for 2nd grade, so it must be a mature joke! - Miles

 
At July 13, 2007 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny, Miles, what you thought. I did put cowboy in lowercase in an effort to avoid any confusion.

Glad you liked the joke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home