Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

I Guess That's Why They Call It

A day off in the middle of the week is sweet. Did things inside the home this morning and then worked outside the home all afternoon. Daphne is here. She enjoyed all the action with me. It was funny to watch her tear out barking and acting all tough as neighborhood kids exploded 'crackers.

She and I mowed, walked, trimmed the shrubs, pulled weeds, raked and several other things. Tonight we did some laundry, had dinner and watched special Fourth celebrations on public television. It was very nice. The day was hot, 90ish, with about an hour rain storm around 4:30 p.m.

As the day ends, it feels like a Sunday night. That means tomorrow feels like a Monday. Another Monday. Two in one week. That means the blues and the anxiety typically felt on a Sunday night have arrived. I'll be up all night.

3 Comments:

At July 05, 2007 9:27 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Holy moly, Cowboy, my mom said the same thing about another Monday! And she had the same Sunday night sleeping troubles last night too! Me, I think that's way too many Mondays.

 
At July 06, 2007 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me feel better, William, that I am not alone!

The one good thing, it feels like Friday again. And guess what? This time it is!!!

 
At July 07, 2007 10:51 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, mommy said the same thing - two Mondays! hope you hadded a great holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home