Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

In The Navy

Recently learned that the nephew has been stationed in Iraq. He's hopping around in 100-degree-plus weather taking care of stuff. Years ago he came from North Carolina to live with his favorite uncle for a bit. That's me. Just in case that wasn't clear to you. With all my expectations, he thought living with me was quite an undertaking. It likely just better prepared him for other challenges.

Oh, it's actually the Air Force for him, but I didn't know of an air force song that would make for a good title of a blog post.

I'm told the guys were "showing off" these weapons. They weren't headed out to a battle. No matter. The pic still made my heart hurt. I pray for a safe journey for him and all of those with him. And that they come home soon.

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 10:32 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom says these boys look so young...we hope your nephew stays safe. Well, everybody else, too...

 
At July 29, 2007 10:18 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Cowboy, we hope your nephew does stay safe with all of his buddies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home