Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Marching One By One



The agenda in Santa Fe included a stop to the National Cemetery. All national cemeteries are common in concept, but the background of adobe-looking homes, a gorgeous blue sky and billowy clouds, and the names on the grave markers made the Santa Fe version a unique experience.

Also toured the New Mexico State Capitol. There's all the offices with legislators and important folks taking care of the business of government, but the capitol also is full of artwork. A tour is so very worth it.

On my visit, there also was a special display in the lobby. There was one book-type piece I found interesting. Two pics are below. I've also included a pic of a bumper sticker on a car that was traveling by as we made our way to the capitol.

3 Comments:

At July 02, 2007 2:41 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom has a 'no W' sticker on her car (a W with a red circle and a line through it). Whatever this W is, it's not too popular around here. And as long as it doesn't mean no cats, I'm good.

 
At July 02, 2007 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a "anti-William" sticker is it? Or maybe an anti-WMD message?

I'm just being silly.

 
At July 02, 2007 9:48 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my gosh, I never even THOUGHT of that! No Williams--no, that can't be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home