Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

One Of The Haunts

Nothing is said about it, as far as I can find, on their website but La Posada is one of those places in Santa Fe that has at least one ghost story to go along with it. This site indicates that a Julia Staab loved the original home and never left. My niece tells me there also may be Native American spirits that roam the hallways.

I once had an evil boss and her last name was Staab. Although nice enough in her own way, it also was discovered that she was very manipulative and sneaky. Unless she's changed her ways, I bet she's currently somewhere, giving someone a nightmare. I last heard she was seeking a job in the U.S. Foreign Service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home