Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Spiral Staircase














Meant to post more Santa Fe pics quite some time ago. Will try to pick out some faves and post them from time to time. Just to mix things up a bit.

These are from Loretto Chapel. It's a small chapel in downtown, the older part of Santa Fe. It's a museum now and you have to pay to stroll through it. I thoroughly enjoyed. Found it beautiful and peaceful. It also has a magical staircase (see last pic below). There's more on it on the chapel's website. Or google "Loretto Chapel."

I remember my Grandpa Fred and Grandma Reta taking me to this chapel when I was a young'un. Many, many, many years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home