Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Stretching That Dollar

Saw that hotwire.com recently released its rankings of the top U.S. cities for value vacations. No. 1 is Atlanta. Kansas City placed fifth, up from 14th the year prior.

The complete list (and sorry MMcB, Omaha didn't make it):
1. Atlanta
2. Dallas-Fort Worth
3. Raleigh-Durham
4. Orlando-Daytona Beach
5. Kansas City!!!
6. Denver (No. 1 in 2006)
7. Los Angeles
8. Chicago
9. Cleveland
10. Washington, D.C.

3 Comments:

At July 18, 2007 10:05 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

gee, Rochester didn't make the list. I wonder why? Oh, wait, that's right, there's not much to do here except go to wineries and get drunk! - Mary

 
At July 23, 2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

HiCowboy! Long time no talk. Hope all is well with you. Do have to know when(if)and where OSU and UT play this season? We're mooving up to OKC and Momma and Daddy want to go see the 'Horns play.
::purrs::
~Meeko and Kiara

 
At July 24, 2007 12:07 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Where in Oklahoma City? Why? You'll have to e-mail me with details. How cool! I hope you all are happy about this move. I have friends that sell homes there. Holler if you need a referral.

OSU will be beating UT in Stillwater on Nov. 3.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home